Thursday, March 1, 2012

STRESS

Well, my life has been going wonderfully for a while now, and I am having the time of my life. A little worried about the week ahead of me, but I am trying to live in the moment and get as much done as possible while I am still sane. Next week is final exam week, and I have a math and German exam. A lot of my grades depend on these tests, so I have already started studying.

Had a wonderful German class today, with songs and German cookies. In math, we are preparing for our final exam, doing review problems together and practicing proofs. I know that I have lots of material to study and go over again before next week, so I have begun doing practice problems and making Chapter review sheets. I just hope I will be ready for the exams.

On Monday, I went to the Historical Society and did research for two more objects. I am having a wonderful time volunteering there, and I love the process of researching and digging up information on the fun objects I research like stuffed animals and beautiful playing cards.

This morning I met with my dad about King Henry IV, and we talked about the interesting relationship between King Henry and Prince Harry.

We are having a big snowstorm today, which is crazy because we have had no snow this winter. I guess it just came a little late this year, but it is really coming down. We having about four inches, and it just keeps going. Really beautiful.

Well, that is it for now I think, and I will check back in later or after finals.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment