Friday, January 13, 2012

Absence

Well, I have officially been absent for a week from this blog. I am sorry for the lack of news, but nothing incredibly interesting has happened on this end. On Wednesday this week, I had a math test on our  first week of geometry. We learned lots of postulates, theorems, and how to prove things, and although it is a lot of memorizing, I enjoy it.

In German, the pace has picked up, and we finished the first chapter since vacation in only one week! Currently on the table are future tense verbs, Berlin culture, and die Mauer (the wall). I have not been doing as well as the first term, but I think it is only the increased pace which is making my grades go down. I am trying hard to stay on top of it and really learn things as they fly past.

This week has been rainy, and the weather has been generally cold and disgusting. I am very disappointed. I did, however, take some wonderful pictures on the way back from my kindergarten volunteering. The rain had stopped briefly, and the sun was shining. I am going to share a couple with you.

Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment