Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday: Halloween?

Happy Halloween everyone! Today was supposed to be a wonderful day, but unfortunately the weather did not want to cooperate with us. First off, we had a horrible snow storm this weekend, which took the power out of most of our town. Our house still has no heat and no power, so life has gotten a little harder. Today I went to math class in the morning, then went to the library to work somewhere that was warm. At the library, I did math homework and studied for German. This week I have a test in German on the third chapter in our book and a test in math on graphing, and systems of equations. I feel dreadfully behind in math right now, but hopefully I will feel more comfortable after studying for the test.

I blogged with a Halloween poem, and did the Write on Wednesday prompt for this week. Then I had lunch and went to German class, where we had a spelling quiz. This afternoon, I plan to work with the math that I don't understand, and study for the oral German test tomorrow.

As if the day had not been bad enough, our town postponed trick or treating until Saturday. Hopefully I will survive the bad weather, the unheated house, and the tests long enough to go trick or treating!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment